Test - Best Ways to Speed Up Vista ‘Video Tutorial - Part 1’

Whoever has a computer nowadays always complain about one thing for sure, “My computer is too slow. How can I boost my pc speeds ?”. Well, you have a lot of other sites which tell you the ways to do so. But here is a complete collection of ‘all in one’ tricks. I cannot show screenshots of every single trick and show it here on this page. So, I decided to make a video tutorial which would be better for you to understand and perform. I have included several links there which I have quoted below. So play the video below and try them out.

Speed Up VIsta I
Links used :
www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/


I would also like to recommend you a trial tweaking software which is very much useful for vista.
Link:http://www.tweakvista.com/tweakvistautility/download.aspx
   
I am sure you will increase your computer speed drastically after you perform these tricks. Please Do comment below whether you have found it useful, so that others too can know. I will be coming up with one more video tutorial after this. Be subscribed. There's lot more coming up.

Here is the part 2 of the same tutorial --> Best Ways to Speed Up Vista ‘Video Tutorial - Part 2’ 

by Amit M B, Sunday, March 20, 2011


Leave a Reply